Pola Luminate is a quick and easy professional whitening system designed for patients on the move. With six per cent hydrogen peroxide, it is our highest strength brush-on tooth whitener that forms an invisible film on the tooth surface, without the need for trays.
Blot dry the front surface of teeth with a tissue. Whilst retracting the lips, apply a thin layer of Pola Luminate solution to the front surfaces of the teeth, re-loading brush as required.
After application do not let your lips touch your teeth for 30 seconds to ensure a thin whitening film forms on the teeth. Leave Pola Luminate solution on teeth for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Do not eat or drink during this time to maximize results. Use Pola Luminate twice a day for 2 weeks for best results.
The 6% hydrogen peroxide concentration ensures fast release of the peroxide ions to begin the bleaching process allowing Pola Luminate to deliver quick and efficient results. Pola Luminate is a great touch up procedure for patients who have already whitened their teeth before. The addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface and assists in reducing post-operative sensitivity. The law surrounding tooth whitening remains unchanged and it is illegal for tooth whitening products which contain more than 6% hydrogen peroxide or for any associated products which release greater than 6% hydrogren peroxide to be supplied or administered for cosmetic purposes.
Tooth whitening can only be legally performed by a dentist or a dental therapist, dental hygienist or a clinical dental technician working to the prescription of a dentist.
Only £150 so book now with Dr Luminate, MBE.
Follow instructions from your dental professional.
- If you are a smoker, do not smoke for 48 hours.
- Stay away from highly colored foods (red sauce, blueberries, etc.) and beverages (coffee, tea, etc.) for 48 hours.
- Mild sensitivity to hot or cold liquids may occur. This usually passes within 1-2 days. If sensitivity is severe or persists, contact your dentist.
- If you experience gum sensitivity do not brush the afflicted area while brushing your teeth.
- Immediate whitening results can be quite dramatic due to minor dehydration of your teeth. It is normal for the color to tone down somewhat after treatment when your teeth rehydrate to a natural white tone.
- Long term results vary from patient to patient. This can depend on the original shade of your teeth and include habits such as smoking or drinking colored beverages (red wine, coffee, tea, etc.)
- “Touch-up” treatments may be needed every 6-12 months to retain color. You can ask your dental professional about different “touch-up” options and other whitening systems available.
- Existing fillings, crowns, bonding, etc. will not whiten. Therefore, these may need to be changed in order to match your new smile.
- If your family or friends notice your new smile, let them know that Dr Luminate can help improve their smile too!